Dr. Rahul Singh HEALTH & WELLNESS
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- The Silent Killer Unmasked: Understanding Hypertension and its Homeopathic Managementby Dr. Rahul SinghHypertension, often referred to as the silent killer, affects millions of people worldwide. Hypertension, commonly known as high blood pressure, affects millions of people worldwide and poses a significant threat to cardiovascular health. If left […]
- Thalassemia: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention – Everything You Need to Knowby Dr. Rahul SinghThalassemia is an inherited blood disorder that affects the production of hemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells that carries oxygen throughout the body. People with thalassemia produce abnormal hemoglobin, which leads to a […]
- Hemophilia: Can Homeopathy Offer a Safe and Effective Solution?by Dr. Rahul SinghThis World Hemophilia Day, discover the benefits of homeopathic treatment for managing this rare genetic disorder. Homeopathy offers a safe and natural alternative to conventional medical treatments, with remedies that are tailored to each individual’s unique needs. Learn how homeopathy works to alleviate the symptom
- Alcohol In Homeopathic Medicine: Debunking Myths and Clarifying the Factsby Dr. Rahul SinghDiscover the truth about the use of alcohol in homeopathic medicine. Our article debunks myths and clarifies the facts, about the use of alcohol in homeopathy.
- Lipoma Treatment By Homeopathy – Most Effective Ways To Overcome Lipomaby Dr. Rahul SinghLipoma is a Round or oval-shaped fatty lump that grows just beneath the skin and underlying muscle layer. Lipomas are slow-growing harmless benign soft tissue tumors. They are made of fat, move easily, don’t usually […]
- 5 Best Protein Powders for Pregnant Women in Indiaby Dr. Rahul SinghA healthy and balanced diet is essential to get proper nutrition for everyone. A woman may need many essential nutrients when they become pregnant. Out of them, protein is very essential micronutrient required for the […]
- 7 TIPS TO KEEPING YOUR SPINE HEALTHY AND STRONGby Dr. Rahul SinghYour spine is not just a backbone but it is a part of your central nervous system. Find 7 Tips to keep your ‘Spine Healthy and Strong’. Be careful when bending.
- Dengue fever: Symptoms, Causes, Prevention and Homeopathic Treatmentby Dr. Rahul SinghDengue fever, also known as break-bone fever, is a painful, debilitating mosquito-borne disease caused by a family of viruses that are transmitted by infected mosquitoes. Dengue fever is transmitted by the bite of a mosquito […]
- How to Remove Dandruff – Cause and Treatment of Dandruffby Dr. Rahul SinghDandruff is a skin condition that causes flaking of the skin of the scalp and followed by mild itching. Try these best home remedies for treatment of dandruff